Re: disease - the need for perfection

To: "Scoti" <scoti@iol7.com>, "'triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: disease - the need for perfection
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 09:40:58 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Dana,

How right you are.  I've had the pining or sellers remorse disease for over
20 years and have recently replaced it with shipwrights.  The latter is a
lot more work, but a lot more easy to endure.  At least it is for me.  And
I'm no longer haunted by those occasional dreams of finding my old Spitfire
Mk3 under a tarp in a backyard somewhere in need of serious refurbishing.
Ah, now if I can only drive the thing!

Jeff in San Diego
'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"

You could