Re: Reason for buy 'Anthter' TR...

To: "RANDALL ADAMS" <radams@ArkansasUSA.com>, "Douglas Hansen" <spitfire4@ix.netcom.com>, "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Reason for buy 'Anthter' TR...
From: "David A Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 15:49:07 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I agree with the

> I would only recomend more than one Triumph to a well seasoned mecanic
only.

but my wife now wants a TR8 AND a TR3A!!!

Hey Doug I can take a spit off your hands if push come to shove :-)

David A. Templeton
mailto:davidt@opentext.com
74 Spitfire "Spit-Six"  Comm #: FM10491U
                   using a '73 MkIII GT6 powerhouse
                   and suspension KF1951HE.
                  "The ultimate GT6 convertible  :-) "
76 Spitfire 1500 - Parts only

95 GMC 2500 Ext LB 4x4 ( A BIG Triumph Support Vehicle)