Re: Coolants

To: <CuckooCox@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Coolants
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical-iwnet@lineone.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 21:18:33 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "List Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hi David
I have heard of a product called water wetter (could be whetter) I think it
is made by Redline, supposed to
make the water contact with the hot engine better and thus transfer more
heat away and give up more heat in the rad. The theory sounds good and I
want to get some to try. I have not used it so no knowledge on whether it
works or not but it is said to be used by racers. NFI etc.

Graham.