Re: Reason for buy 'Anthter' TR...

To: spitfire4@ix.netcom.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Reason for buy 'Anthter' TR...
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 07:50:57 EST
In a message dated 00-02-07 15:28:51 EST, spitfire4@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< I was wondering whats been everybody's BEST Reason for buy another
 or first
 Triumph? >>

In my case the second Triumph (the Spit) was purchased to be an interim
driver until the restoration on the TR6 was complete.....sounded so perfectly
logical to my wife that there wasn't even the slightest concern....after all,
you have to have at least one LBC running at all times, right?

Now, the real test of my credibility is whether I'll sell it after the 6 is
finished.  As time goes on, that seems doubtful....I'm kinda getting attached
to the Spit and, both the Spit and the 6 fit into the new garage with room to
open the doors!  My wife thinks the Spit is "cute"....that's good - "cute"
just might work:)

Good luck....

chip

Chip Krout
'76 TR6 CF57822U (restoration underway)
'70 Spit Mk3  FDU78512L (enjoying winter under cover)