Re: bolt circles again

To: <SpitRacer9@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: bolt circles again
From: "Paul J. Burr" <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 08:05:36 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"

----- Original Message -----
From: <SpitRacer9@aol.com>
To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>; <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2000 11:14 PM
Subject: bolt circles again

> that should be sunbeam alpine (not tiger) and older capri's...or does
anyone
> know what a E13 bolt circle designates
>
> thanks again
> aaron

Having owned 3 Tigers and 3 Alpines over the years, I know the answer! The
Tiger and Alpine share a  4 hole 4.25" Bolt circle with the Capri, Mustang,
Escort, Mazda RX7 (and several other Mazda models) and also the Fiat
Pininfarina Spyder. There are several other cars that use this wheel
pattern, I could look them up if you need them.