Re: 'Anter' property for TR's...help me in south Fla.

To: Douglas Hansen <spitfire4@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: 'Anter' property for TR's...help me in south Fla.
From: "T. R. Householder" <trhouse@greenapple.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 09:07:27 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Triumphs are the reason to buy more properties. There is nothing more
tempting than a good deal on investment property with a big barn.
Thirty five years at this. 40 cars at the present time. OK so one is a
Lecar. There is a Packard too.. the rest are British.

Seven properties..

1860 apple orchard-  One huge barn ..a chicken coop and a 25 x 70
underground fruit cellar-

    The old home place 25 x 30  garage (the first one)...The basements
full also...has a car port too.

    25 x 25 where I am now - only get 2/3 of the Garage but it's a trade
for 2 bedrooms full of the small stuff. They're parked in the driveway
though.

   There is the getto rental.. no one wants junk Brittish stuff there,
so we added on to the garage there 24 x 50....

  Now mom's places has a 40 x 60 barn.(1860 Race horse stable) . We
store the good stuff there... just bought a condo with 2 garages I got
one of those..

 Now here is where I need some help..

   The place in south Fla is setting there for the 2nd year and the only
thing there is a "Car-Roc" I sent her for Christmas so at least there
would be something Triumph there. Some one needs to go over and take her
for a ride for Valentines Day and at least take a picture of a TR in
front of the place. ANYBODY NEAR LABELLE FLA. take her a box of candy..
  She's a good dancer ..a lot of fun and doesn't have " Blue Hair--

T.R.