TR4 and 2 year olds

Subject: TR4 and 2 year olds
From: Steven Newell <steven@cravetechnology.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 17:18:19 -0700
Really low compression and a tight now-burnt valve in #2 in the brand new '62
TR4 wasn't good news, but here's what made my day:

First thing Monday morning, first day after my drive back from Houston in the
new car, my 2 1/2 year old boy joins me in jammies at the screen door as my dog
fetches the paper. Seeing the new TR4 out by the curb, he says "Daddy got an
MG."

Close enough. Later when he woke up from his nap, he got it right, asking his
Mom if he could ride in "Daddy's T-R-4" when I got home from work. Last night we
went out to pick up Chinese takeout; his eyes were wide and his smile was as big
as mine. He thought the car sounded like a [clothes] dryer or a vacuum cleaner;
I'm sure he meant that in a good way.

--
Steven Newell
Crave Technology, Denver, CO