RE: TR4 and 2 year olds

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR4 and 2 year olds
From: "Jester, Chad (GEAE)" <chad.jester@ae.ge.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 10:23:22 -0500
Kids are a real blast.  My boy, Austin, (also 2.5 yrs) talked me into buying a
'71 Bond GT Mk II last week.  For those of you who don't know what a Bond is,
I'll send out a URL for pictures of it next week sometime.  It is built on a
Triumph Vitesse Mk II chassis....REALLY cool!

I put a picture of the Bond up on our refrigerator while I was thinking about
buying it.  One night during supper, my boy climbed out of his chair and ran
over to the 'fridge.  He pointed at the picture and said, "Dad, let's buy that
Bond!".  How can you argue with logic like that?

Right now I'm waiting on the transporter to deliver it.  The wait is killing me!
Since Austin decided we should buy the car, he's been pestering me about it
every day.  He may even sell his Volkswagen to buy a part interest in the car!
It's never too early to get them started.

Chad Jester
'65 Herald (2)
'69 gt6
'71 Bond GT Mk II