HELP -- Need TR6 Measurement -- floor to top of engine

To: "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: HELP -- Need TR6 Measurement -- floor to top of engine
From: "econrad" <econrad@teal.csn.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 17:17:47 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Fellow Listers:
I'm rebuilding a wooden frame "dolly" that I received from another list
member (thanks Tom DiIulio).  My question is:  what is the measurement from
the floor to the highest point on the TR6 engine - while the engine is on
the chassis (with or without the body tub.  My engine is out of the car, and
the car is up on blocks.  I'm hoping to have enough height for the "dolly"
so it can be wheeled over the chassis (even after the engine is installed),
yet still have enough air space above for the body tub to fit under the
garage door.

Thanks, and please write directly to me so as to not bore others.

Eric Conrad
Denver, CO
econrad@teal.csn.net

'76 TR6         CF52678U  -- soon to have the tub removed and suspended
directly above the frame/chassis so only one garage space is used for the
resto'