Re: Valve guide seals for TR6

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Valve guide seals for TR6
From: "Kyle K. Rice" <kkrice@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 19:47:45 -0800 (PST)
John,

I know they did not come with valve seals but I am told that it is a good
idea when rebuilding the head, to put valve seals on the new bronze guides.
It looks like 60's era Hemi engines used a seal that will work as well as
chevy v8 small block seals.  I am going to try the Hemi seals as they are
thinner and should fit in the inner spring.

Kyle.