TRF TR 6/250 Head Rebuilding?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TRF TR 6/250 Head Rebuilding?
From: Joe Sholtes IV <joeiv@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 08:12:29 -0500
Fellow Scions,

   I am considering having the head from my TR 250
rebuilt (my head may also need a rebuild, but that's a
different matter altogether).  It seems the valve guides
are leaking a little too much oil for my satisfaction.  I
was thinking of sending it to The Roadster Factory's
rebuild facility. It appears the new seat, stem, spring, and
valve deal is priced reasonably.
  The reason for this is that I'd rather have somebody who
has at least seen a Triumph engine part before do the work,
and I am satisfied with the quality of the parts I receive from
TRF.
  Am I correct to presume that their machine/assembly
is up to the standards I've come to expect when ordering their
parts?  At the risk of starting another "TRF Bashhing" thread,
I wish to receive any compliments, condemnations, and caveats
from anyone who has employed TRF for a six cylinder head rebuild.
Thanks in advance.

                                                 JOE IV
                                                 TR 250
                                             WALLINGFORD, CT. USA