Re: Need help on seatbelts

To: "List Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Need help on seatbelts
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical-iwnet@lineone.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 18:08:35 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi Gary
Is the mechanism goosed or just the webbing, if it is only the webbing why
not get some belts from the bone yard (find a car that wasn't crashed as
seat belts in these may have been highly stressed) and install the webbing
on your reels. I have never tried this, so I don't know whether it is
feasible or not, but will be looking to do it in the near future as the
edges of mine are frayed!

Graham.