London Taxi Diesel Engine Availble

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: London Taxi Diesel Engine Availble
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 17:58:14 -0000
Listers, a friend of mine has in his garage a complete London Taxi  Taxi 2.2
Diesel Engine availble.  The engine has been torn down, most of the
machine work is complete and about $1500 worth of parts purchased to
rebuild it.  He used to own and run an enbine rebuild shop and this is one
of those projects that someone gave the go ahead to rebuild and then
backed out claiming they didn't authorize the purchases.

He is still looking for all the pertinant information so if anyone is
interested
let me know and I'll pass any forthcoming information on to you.

Location of engine is in Lincoln Nebraska.

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)
My Triumph Web Site Http://www.141.com/triumphs (updated 12/12/99)
My Dodge Web Site Http://www.141.com/dodge (updated 4/7/99)

1964 Spitfire4 BFC25720L -- Now camber compensated!
1962 TR4 CT288L -- lots & lots of teeny pieces
1962 TR3B TCF1564L (in the barn)
1953 Mayflower TT29490LDL (in the driveway)
1951 1/2 ton Dodge Truck B-3-B-108