280Z aluminum brake drums

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 280Z aluminum brake drums
From: Dennis & Bridget Lambert <blambert@socal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 17:53:15 -0800
I'm planning on going back to the junkyard Saturday to attempt removal
of the Datsun brake drums, if they are still there, and if it stops
raining.   Any tips on how to remove the drums from the hubs?  When I
was there the other day, I wiggled them, and they seemed to be pretty
tight. (I didn't have many tools with me - I was after an electrical
part for my Volvo).  Is there a retaining screw or something like that?
I didn't see one, but then again, I've never taken off Datsun brake
drums before.
Thanks, Dennis