RE: The Philsopophy (Philosophy) of Originality

To: "Philip Haldeman" <haldeman@accessone.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: The Philsopophy (Philosophy) of Originality
From: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 19:57:59 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Phil,
I consider my TR6 a daily driver and I put 5-6000 miles a year on it. As
long as the weather is good, it makes the 6 mile commute to work every day.
On weekends it goes to the golf course and grocery shopping plus it's a
frequent visitor to the mall. Does it go out in rain or snow.......... hell
no. Is it driven in the winter......... as much as the snow and salt Gods
allow. For most owners their insurance dictates what kind of driving they
can do and the classic insurers have all turned me down because of the way I
use the car. To me, it isn't the miles per year, it's the type of use that
earns it the name daily driver.   Oh yea, I corrected the spelling of
philosophy too ;-)
Bob Danielson
75 TR6 - status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD