RE: The Philsopophy of Originality

To: "'TR'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: The Philsopophy of Originality
From: "Jim Altman" <jaltman@altlaw.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 20:50:32 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
IMHO

Perhaps we need a few gradations between daily driver at one end and trailer
queen at the other.  i.e. regular driver, occasional driver and driven only
to shows.  I have a daily driver.  Last year I put 20,000 miles on the 6.  I
drove it everywhere, in all weather.  That is a daily driver.   I concede th
at a daily driver for another might amount to less miles, i.e. a retiree tha
t drives to the store or the kids or the gym, but daily means daily.

I have acquired an 8 that threatens to unseat the 6 from daily status to mer
e regular driver as for the last month or so I have alternated weeks using e
ach daily for a week at a time. I do believe they need to be driven regularl
y to stay in shape.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6 80-TR8  W4UCK