Cleaning Wire Wheels

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Cleaning Wire Wheels
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 11:09:56 EST
Just thought I'd pass on a tip.  Cleaned the TR4 yesterday.  Wire wheels
(painted) had lots of grease and dirt on them.  Found a hassle -free
solution.  I had cleaned them with car degergent and a few swipes of a
sponge.  But then I decided that this would take forever.  So, I sprayed some
Simple Green (full strength) on them, waited about 5 minutes then sprayed it
off with the garden hose.  Excellent.  No more grease or dirt and no work.
Try it.

BTW used Liquid Glass (wash, pre-cleaner, and "wax" - it's really a polymer)
for the rest of the car.  Also Excellent.  So good, as a matter of fact, that
Gasoline beads like water on it. Cheers.

Art Kelly