Re: Cleaning Wire Wheels

To: ArthurK101@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cleaning Wire Wheels
From: LaJoMor@aol.com
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 14:50:51 EST
RE. SIMPLE GREEN...Art...Simple Green is simply the best. I have been using
it for years on my engines, lawnmower, motorcycle, and mountain bike. No
rubbing saves the paint and we all know how hard it is to wash the engine.
Some warehouse stores sell it by the gallon which is FAR cheaper than the
small grocery-store sizes. It also seems to protect rubber and other soft
pieces as well. My wife got hooked on it in dilute form to wash floors with.
I'll stick to the garage thank you! Larry Morrison TR250