new acquisition

To: stag@digest.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: new acquisition
From: Lawrence G Miceli <lgmtr6@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 17:54:18 -0500
It's happening again...
After five years of not buying a car I have been cornered by a project
that has my name all over it. I have found a 69 Jaguar E-type coupe. It
is an abandoned restoration project that the PO completed the body, paint
and suspension (and maybe engine)  restoration and left it in his car
port for at least 5 years. It needs all new rubber, a full interior and a
bunch of other stuff.. but it's an E-Type. Don't worry, the Stag and
Herald are NOT for sale. I just need to build a bigger garage!! :-)
Larry Miceli
Gold Coast Triumph Club
Pompano Beach, Florida
'73 Stag  *  '66 Herald  *  69 E-Type