KeyLess Entry: To All Who Have Posted

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: KeyLess Entry: To All Who Have Posted
From: Crazeecooter@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 10:05:25 EST
Dear All:

Thanks for all your responses.  You have all helped me settle a point with the
rest of my family...because they always give me the riot act for not locking my
doors...given how much I love my car.   Now that I am doing a frame-off and am
pouring lots of money into it, the chidings are even worse..."I hope now you
will lock your doors"...so I thought a little research into keyless entry while
the doors were all apart wouldn't kill me.

Although it is good to know that I am not the only one out there that doesn't
lock his/her doors....it gets me to thinking...if only all the would-be thieves
of the world knew that if they saw a triumph in the parking lot, it is a good
bet it is unlocked. (maybe even with the keys in the trunk...where I keep my
spare)

Jonathan.