Carb bushing replacement

To: <vafred@erols.com>, <Desenberg1@cs.com>
Subject: Carb bushing replacement
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 09:31:40 -0500
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Apple Hydraulics also does it.  The price was reasonable, with new bushings
and shafts.  I assume they used my old butterflys, but am not sure.
Although I have a drill press, I didn't want to take the chance of doing it
myself.  They did get the angle slightly off on the butterflys and I had to
redrill the shaft for the throttle stop, but that's another story.

Sumner Weisman
62 TR3B