RE: Throttle shaft bushings

To: "Brian Kemp" <bk13@earthlink.net>, "Triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Throttle shaft bushings
From: "Ken Waringa" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 14:22:00 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
Is this bushing the piece that guides the rod from the pedal to the carbs
across the front of the firewall?  My linkage exits the footwell through a
hole larger than the rod, but with no bushing or seal.  I looked at the Moss
catalog and they show a bearing, part # 676-000, on the linkage, but no
bushing.  Maybe just a play on words, but I want to be sure I get the right
part the first time.  I'm getting ready to place an order and want to
include this part.  I'm getting real close to finishing the car and am
getting anxious to drive it.

Thanks

Ken Waringa