Re: TR6 Stop Light Bulb Holder

To: <Harrymague@aol.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 Stop Light Bulb Holder
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical-iwnet@lineone.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 20:14:17 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "List Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hi Harry
The lamp holders you describe were originally used on cars fitted with
plastic framed light units so required their own ground connection. If they
work when you ground the light unit all well and good if not you will need
to make a loop of  ground wires to go from one to the next x the number of
lamp holders that need grounding. or get the correct holders if you are
doing a concourse car or just feel that is the way to go.

Graham.