Re: TR6 Stop Light Bulb Holder

To: Harrymague@aol.com
Subject: Re: TR6 Stop Light Bulb Holder
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 06:44:16 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
These lamps often make the ground connection from the contact between the lamp
housing and the frame of the car. Some replacements are plastic bodied, and as a
result need the third wire to be connected to the frame. If this isn't the case,
make sure that the car body is ground and the mating areas of the lamp holder
and
the lamp mounting hole are clean.

--
George Richardson