Sears DieHard Security Battery

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sears DieHard Security Battery
From: "Silvestre Ortiz" <silvestre.ortiz@cditx.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 23:50:54 -0500
I have no financial interests in Sears. I frequently have on-going battles with
Sears for different reasons. However, their new battery is something for us
Triumph pilots to consider. The battery costs some $150.00. For this you get an
eight-year battery (100% for the first three years, then a decreasing value
deal) PLUS a security system that is fairly sophisticated. It may even save you
money on your insurance premiums. The device comes with a keyring remote that
is used to arm and disarm the battery features similar to how a modern car
remote-entry device works- it even beeps! When armed, you cannot start the car
even with the key! You cannot jump-start the car. You cannot push-start the
car. I will stop now so this is not too much like a commercial. Do yourselves a
favor: CHECK THIS OUT. The peace of mind is GREAT. Some sub-human rat may still
steal your treasure, but they will have to bring their own battery in order to
do it, and this may be enough of a deterrent to make them go somewhere
else-like off a bridge!

Silvestre Ortiz
1960 TR3A (gorgeous)
1960 TR3A (in surgery)