* Plastic or Vinyl ? *

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: * Plastic or Vinyl ? *
From: "Brazinski, Wayne" <Wayne_Brazinski@compuware.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 13:32:41 -0500boundary="----_=_NextPart_000_01BF78AC.440888C2"

------_=_NextPart_000_01BF78AC.440888C2
        charset="iso-8859-1"

Hi Dennis,
I have my dash half ripped to pieces on my desk right now. I've been picking
at the plastic/vinyl on and off for several nights with a single edged razor
blade. So far my biggest piece has been about 4 inches long and 2 inches
wide! The glue is incredible. I tried to use an Iron to heat it but the
plastic/Vinyl started to melt and smelled worse than my kids feet. I can't
be sure what it is except to say it sounds exactly the same as the stuff you
have. Every part on my car seems to have transmogrified from it's original
components so It may have once been Vinyl, but does seem very springy and
plastic-like. It's about the twice the thickness of a piece of paper. No
clips were present.
I own a late TR3A - TS 78910L
regards,
Wayne
Plainfield, IL

------_=_NextPart_000_01BF78AC.440888C2
        name="Wayne Brazinski.vcf"
        filename="Wayne Brazinski.vcf"

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Brazinski;Wayne;;;
FN:Wayne Brazinski
ORG:Compuware;Software Sales
TITLE:Sales Representative
NOTE;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:=0D=0A
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(630) 285-8560 ext. 1229
TEL;WORK;VOICE:Not if I can help it
TEL;HOME;VOICE:
TEL;CELL;VOICE:(815) 341-0802
TEL;WORK;FAX:(630) 285-0025
ADR;WORK:;Itasca;2 Pierce Place - Suite 1900;Itasca;Illinois;60143;United
States of America
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Itasca=0D=0A2 Pierce Place - Suite
1900=0D=0AItasca, Illinois 60143=0D=0AUni=
ted States of America
ADR;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:;;4750 Cherry Creek=0D=0AApt.
E203;Denver;CO;80246;United States of America
LABEL;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:4750 Cherry Creek=0D=0AApt.
E203=0D=0ADenver, CO 80246=0D=0AUnited States of=
 America
URL:http://people.ce.mediaone.net/wbrazinski
ROLE:Client Server Tools
BDAY:19720321