Re: TR250 Lens question

To: Pat Fischer <pfischer@unicom.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR250 Lens question
From: Jerry Oliver <slantws@home.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 14:50:45 -0800
Pat; All TR250s came with an amber front lens on the grille. The upper
half of the rear lens was also amber. The back up lamp was a frosted
glass. The front fender ornament (the TR4A Bird) had both lenses amber,
whereas the 4A had a white lens on the front of the bird and amber on
the side. Jerry Oliver, Olympia, WA.