Re: TR4 Sputter

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR4 Sputter
From: Alan Crane <acrane@crosslink.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 20:27:53 -0500
The Crane electronic ignition failed on my 4A  and had to be replaced
(which Crane did under their lifetime warranty).  The engine started
missing and within a couple of miles it stalled completely.  Fortunately
I was turning into my road as it failed and was able to coast home.
Perhaps these other sputtering units are failing but taking longer to do
so.

Alan Crane