Re: TR4 Sputter

To: "Dave Lee" <davelee1@home.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR4 Sputter
From: "Mace /Hendrickson" <macehend@gru.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 05:29:30 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
My '62 TR4, also fitted with the Crane electronic ignition and needing a
ballast resistor, was doing exactly the same thing when I had the headlights
on.  Have since charged the battery and remounted the coil to the firewall,
and have not had the problem, but also have not tested it with a long drive
with headlights on.  So the mystery lives on . . .

John Hendrickson
'62 TR4 CT4017L
'67 Spitfire MKII