RE: rolling GT6 over??

To: "Matt Ritter" <prdesign@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: RE: rolling GT6 over??
From: "Ken Gano" <triumphs@mcleodusa.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 23:30:59 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Some where I have information on a commercial body rotator, but a much
easier (and cheaper) solution is to make two oversized "A" frames, like
engine stands and bolt a couple of pieces of channel iron between and bolt
the whole mess up on it.  I did this on my TR3 tub and it worked great.  Put
castors underneath it and you can push it around the shop at will.

Ken Gano