Re: rolling GT6 over??

To: Ken Gano <triumphs@mcleodusa.net>
Subject: Re: rolling GT6 over??
From: Douglas Hansen <spitfire4@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 00:46:28 -0500
Cc: Matt Ritter <prdesign@ix.netcom.com>, Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
The main point that I was seeing is that with the bonnet and doors off and of
course
the engine and trans out; it would be light and would only be on the rear 1/4
panel
and the fire wall side...   so i wouldnt have much to be bent.
I just hope that the top of the window and front of the roof won't get damaged.

Talked to someone who said that removing the wheels would be the way to go as
well...

doug