Re: TR3 Rear Cockpit Capping

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR3 Rear Cockpit Capping
From: Geo Hahn <geohahn@azstarnet.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 19:31:21 -0700
David Moag wrote:

> I am in need of the three (?) rear cockpit capping pieces....

> Also, would anyone know where I may find a good picture or two of what this
> area of the car should look like?

Gee, Moss has them... all 3 for about $200.  As I recall there is almost nothing
to these, just soft aluminum formed into a shape that rolls over the lip of the
cockpit (then covered in vinyl)... at least that's what mine looked like.

I will send photos but you may want some second opinions as I'm not sure mine
are correct, e.g. have never been sure at the overlap between the side pieces
and the center piece, which piece should be on top.

Geo Hahn
59 TR3A
Tucson, AZ