TR database on the Web

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR database on the Web
From: "Mike Brinker" <mike.brinker@mfasco.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 22:12:28 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
The TR database is a great idea.  I think it would be best served if someone
like the British Motor Heritage could coordinate this.  It seems to make
perfect sense.  They seem to be the official source for many British Car
projects and also house many archives (paper) with historical significance.
There are several database type sources for British cars on the Internet.
There is a TR6 database that an Italian site has begun.  Also, the Spitfire
database which I think someone else on this list has already mentioned.
Regarding the photo's and info of cars, I have a site that contains this
type of info too.  It is the Virtual British Car Show.  There are about 140
cars right now that all have some info about the owner and a brief bio of
their car.  The show represents about 14 or so different British Marques and
is in the process of moving to it's new home at
http://www.britishcarshow.com .  You can walk the show or park your car.
Either way, I am sure you will find the idea interesting.  Definately not a
database, but a fun place to surf.

Mike Brinker
74 TR6
71 Stag