AdriansTR4A console

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: AdriansTR4A console
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 06:18:23 EST
I may need a TR4A console covering also but there are 2 different types -
what they call the 'volcano lipped' stick opening (early TR4A ?) and the
'flat-type' opening (later TR4A to TR6). I am interesting in finding the
'volcano type' recovering. Do they exist new anywhere?
Carl
'64 TR4 since '74
ps; Adrian - don't rip the old covering off till you got the new one in your
hands...

TR Shop in London have just introduced a moulded centre console(dash to
floor support) retrim kit which I understand is made in USA. Is this the one
marketed by Victoria British? and if so has anyone fitted one?

Regards
Adrian