Re: AdriansTR4A console

To: CarlSereda@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: AdriansTR4A console
From: Z27407@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 09:27:26 EST
In a message dated 2/22/00 6:19:35 AM Eastern Standard Time,
CarlSereda@aol.com writes:

> TR Shop in London have just introduced a moulded centre console(dash to
>  floor support) retrim kit which I understand is made in USA. Is this the
one
>  marketed by Victoria British? and if so has anyone fitted one?
>
>  Regards
>  Adria

We got the Vicky Brit console in October and it does not properly fit the
"volcano" style center support.  We ended up getting the local trim shop to
reproduce it from a old photo in leather..  It looks incredible..

Paul Cordts
Custom Cars, Inc