Speed Bleeders for TR4A

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Speed Bleeders for TR4A
From: "Evans, Mark" <Mark.Evans@Anheuser-Busch.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 16:41:17 -0600
Listers,

Subject Car: 1966 TR4A IRS CTC63970 LO

I want to purchase Speed Bleeders from their web site but don' t know what size
is required for a TR4A. I'm interested in replacing all brake and clutch bleed
nipples.

Does anyone know the correct size for the clutch slave cylinder, front disk
calipers and rear wheel cylinders?

Taking a bleed nipple to the auto parts store to compare it to their stock will
cause leaks in my hydraulics and I would feel like I was using them unfairly
since after I wrote the size(s) down I would leave without buying anything. The
Speed Bleeder web site (www.speedbleeder.com) doesn't list the TR4A size (no
surprise there). I'm still waiting on a response from an e-mail I sent to them.
None of my manuals give the size of any bleed nipple.

Mark A. Evans