[Fwd: Wiring Harness Ground]boundary="------------A4ECEB70E4CA0E5EC9FB64

Subject: [Fwd: Wiring Harness Ground]boundary="------------A4ECEB70E4CA0E5EC9FB64B2"
From: suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 22:00:04 -0500
--------------A4ECEB70E4CA0E5EC9FB64B2

Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 21:59:44 -0500
From: suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
To: Ken Waringa <kwaringa@dynsys.com>
Subject: Re: Wiring Harness Ground

Ken:

You are correct regarding the ground wire. On my '70 TR6, the front lower lip
of the body has a metal "tab" pointing in toward the radiator. This is where the

ground wire connects. Your solution should work fine.

My horns have two wires to the passanger/right side and my driver's side
has three. The 6 is in a garage up town from me since my garage has
the TR3 I am restoring (actually, tearing down to the chassis right now),
so I can't go out and check the specifics. If you need further assistance, it
may be until the weekend 'til I get get over to the garage and check out the
specific set-up.

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6