RE: Web phone!

To: "Andy Dixon" <amdixon@erols.com>, "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Web phone!
From: "Jack Levy" <jack@cocoinc.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 11:17:08 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Just tried www.dialpad.com on my computer and I was blown away by how quick
and easy it was to setup. Works great!!! if you have a local modem, if you
are on a private network and use DSL or any dedicated connection you will
have a problem, sort of like calling your desk from the outside world
without haveing to go through your phone system and dial an extension. I
could not get Phone Free to work at my office but I will try it at home, for
those of us that have to constantly dial long distance numbers it is a
godsend. I called my own office in Florida, then New York, then Pennsylvania
all sounded great and could hear me, sorry for the bandwith but I haven't
been this excited since I got my $200 GT6 to fire up. Thanks Andy for
bringing this subject up!

Jack Levy