RE: Web phone!

To: "Paul J. Burr" <tigerpb@ids.net>, " Philip Smith" <smith007@mindspring.com>, "Andy Dixon" <amdixon@erols.com>, "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Web phone!
From: "Patrick Bitton" <pbitton@axess.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 00:58:56 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
There are tons of softwares like that out there. Phone free is one of them.
Not only can you talk via the internet but you can also see each other, if
you have a camera. And it applies to the world. Not only to the states.

Personally, I use good ole bell. I can call anywhere in Canada for $20.00 a
month. I live in Montreal, Quebec and my girlfriend lives in London,
Ontario. We would rack up a serious phone bill. But thanks to
competition...it only costs us $20.00 per month. Internet phone thing,
sounds like crap bad sound quality. Something like if you would try and call
and under developed country. You always have a delay(not if you use a cable
or dsl connection). But if you choose to use internet phone...try
www.phonefree.com.

Cheers,

Patrick

Ps. If anyone has computer related question here. I can help or give advice.
It's the least I could do for the group. pbitton@axess.com