Re: Rimmer Bros.alert? VTR are you listing?

To: technical@iwnet.screaming.net
Subject: Re: Rimmer Bros.alert? VTR are you listing?
From: JRossi727@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 21:30:15 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Hello All.  I too have been screwed by Rimmer Bros. I order a complete TR-6
Overdrive transmission with no core for a friend.  What I have received is
far from complete. No, speedo unit, no solenoid, no lockout switches, no
front bearing cover, oil plugs, rear flange, and so on. Also they overcharge
me. I had a written quote. So I got the difference back. I have faxed them
over a month ago about the missing parts. No answer. This transmission is
supposed to be tested. No, way. There is dust in every hole. No sign of gear
oil. So I will have to call them at $1.38 per minute. Yet the VTR invites
them to all events. And they give you a good line of shit at these events. I
fell for it. Yes, to save a $150.00. Hell by the time I have to purchase the
speedo and solenoid. I will be in deep shit. And my friendship. Well, he was
over to the house today.
Pissed off.  John,  Flintstone, GA