RE: Any SU 6 Gurus?

To: "Westerdale, Bob" <bwesterdale@edax.com>
Subject: RE: Any SU 6 Gurus?
From: Mike Mason <mmason@lindenwood.edu>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 16:27:50 -0600 (CST)
Cc: Bob Labuz <yellowtr@borg.com>, triumphs <Triumphs@autox.team.net>

You mean I could mount it next to the non-stock spin-on filter, power it
with the GM alternator and use it to send petrol to the non-stock SU 6's?
Where ever the "O.P."'s are, don't give them my address!! ;-)

That makes a lot of sense.  The new electric pumps are almost bullet proof
and much easier to change in the dark, in a suit, in the rain.  You can
even plumb in a backup pump.  And I hadn't thought of what would happen if
the little mechanical devil decided to eject parts into the engine.

Thanks!!

Michael