Clutch o my heart

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Clutch o my heart
From: John Summers <trumpet@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 23:27:09 -0500
Let's see,, the '74 TR 6 seems to be starting normally again.  Not
randomly.  But the darned clutch is now randomly not working.  Just got
back from a drive around the neighborhood.  Started ok, shifted ok until
half way out when for a reason only it knows, going into 4th it didn't.
So I pumped the peddle a couple of times and it did go in gear.  Acted
fine the rest of the trip.  Yesterday I went about two miles, sat at a
stoplight, drove across the street into a parking lot and tried to shift
into first and it would'nt go in first.  I forced it into 2nd and drove
through the parking lot and it went back to being fine.
These kind of "head games" I don't need from my car,,,I get enough of
those from my kids!
Whadda ya think listers?
John Summers