Rimmer Bros. "Update"

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Rimmer Bros. "Update"
From: JRossi727@aol.com
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 15:36:53 EST
Hello All.  Well, I called Rimmers yesterday about my OD missing many parts.
  They are listing or reading the list. They where right on top of my
questions and reference to other peoples problems.  They did receive my fax
send 2/2/00. Said that the parts where back order and would ship as soon as
received.  They land line me 30 minutes later. Said they where shipping out
the parts they had.  Asked them about the transmission being bench tested. And
 I know it wasn't. Ask them again if the tranny was bench tested. Catalog
states transmission are. If so they had to have the speedo drive, oil plugs,
front cover, rear flange, solenoid, and so on. In the tranny to hold gear oil
!!  He agreeded. And that was all that he said. And I know damm well it was
never tested.  Will keep ya'll updated.  Thanks JOHN,  Flintstone, GA