Re: Moles and Marmots

To: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Subject: Re: Moles and Marmots
From: toad <toad@storm.ca>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 11:34:26 -0500
Cc: 105671.471@compuserve.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
GuyotLeonF@aol.com wrote:

> 105671.471@compuserve.com writes:
>
> << If you had a million phones would you have a megaphone? >>
>
> Oh boy, could this thread run and run?
>
> Léon
>
> Triumph Sports Six Club
> International Liaison Secretary
> 1963 Triumph Vitesse 2-Litre Convertible
> Wimbledon, London, England.

Gentlemen
I must interject another discordant note.  We in Canada also have to
differentiate between anglophones and francophones and now am wondering
how this would impact upon megaphones.  The megaphones would they be a
composium of anglo and franco or woulk they be independants?

Touchy question methinks.

Any thoughts

Toad