Re: Moles and Marmots

To: toad@storm.ca, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Moles and Marmots
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 13:29:05 EST
In a message dated 27/02/00 16:28:28 GMT Standard Time, toad@storm.ca writes:

<< Subj:     Re: Moles and Marmots
 Date:  27/02/00 16:28:28 GMT Standard Time
 From:  toad@storm.ca (toad)
 To:    GuyotLeonF@aol.com
 CC:    105671.471@compuserve.com, triumphs@autox.team.net

 GuyotLeonF@aol.com wrote:

 > 105671.471@compuserve.com writes:
 >
 > << If you had a million phones would you have a megaphone? >>
 >
 > Oh boy, could this thread run and run?
 >
 > Léon
 >
 > Triumph Sports Six Club
 > International Liaison Secretary
 > 1963 Triumph Vitesse 2-Litre Convertible
 > Wimbledon, London, England.

 Gentlemen
 I must interject another discordant note.  We in Canada also have to
 differentiate between anglophones and francophones and now am wondering
 how this would impact upon megaphones.  The megaphones would they be a
 composium of anglo and franco or woulk they be independants?

 Touchy question methinks.

 Any thoughts

 Toad

Dear Toad, mon ami Triumphant

I feel that I am probably as touched as anyone about this sujet,

as I have French ancestry (oui, that's why I have that name),
but to add a little 'je nes ça pas' so to speak,
I was born and bred in England.

Does that make me Franglish or Ench?

Who knows, personally san ferra ans (sp?)...

but there you go..ca la vie and all that.

ps.if you want to criticise my French be my guest, but speaking from Canada,
I doubt you should try! (Franglish joke, nes pa?)

Léon François Guyot

(apologies if your computer cannot read the accents)

in which case:

Leon Francois Guyot

Aurevoir et Amicalement
Toodle Pip!