tragedy-death

To: xj@jag-lovers.org, pub@jag-lovers.org, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: tragedy-death
From: DPaige@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 12:28:43 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"

The beautiful and dangerous Helena, my raison de vie, my partner,
lover,friend and confidant and constant companion of twenty seven glorious
years has proven to be very dangerous indeed. Helena Patricia Lachecki
Paige, in every way THE most beautiful woman I have ever known  died of
undertermined causes in her sleep at an old friend's house in Grass Valley
California on February 10, 2000. An investigation is in progress. Helena was
in excellent health and the autopsy could find no obvious reason for her
death. I have been brought to my knees and will never be the same man again.
Her funeral was held in Chicago, with 150 in attendance on February 18. A
memorial service will be held in Windsor, CA, at the Windsor Presbyterian
Church at 1:00 pm on Saturday March 4. According to her wishes her body was
cremated and her ashes will be scattered in the Pacific off the coast of
Santa Barbara from David Crosby's schooner Mayan later this spring. Please
say a prayer for her and for me. I dont know yet how I will be able to go on
without her.

Dean