Apologies...my bad (tragedy/death)

To: "Triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Apologies...my bad (tragedy/death)
From: "Beth & Ken" <bethken@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 07:01:28 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I really had no idea that the original post was real...it appeared to be
some kind of a joke that I'd missed out on. When I read that a woman of
"danger" had died, and an autopsy left her death unexplained, and she wanted
her ashes dumped off of David Crosby's boat...and this was posted to a
Jaguar/Triumph group, I assumed (you know what Benny Hill said about that)..

I apologize to Dean, and any others that knew these folks.

ken shapiro
baltimore
1970 GT6+ KC81872L