Re: Bumpers Rechromed

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bumpers Rechromed
From: Ah3thou@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 23:02:29 EST
In a message dated 02/29/2000 12:05:45 PM Mountain Standard Time,
dmb@cisco.com writes:

<< Looks like I can't put off rechroming of my bumpers
 any longer. I live in the San Jose Ca area and am looking
 for recommendations for good chrome platers. I know
 that Ca has pretty much driven chrome platers out of
 the state, so I am willing to ship to neighboring states.
 Hemmings lists a number of platers, but without a reference
 I'm reluctant to trust any of them. Does any one have
 a recommendation for a plater that did justice to your
 bumpers?

David,
       I haven't used these guys, I've heard good and bad about them on the
Chevelle list...............but some of those guys talk bad about everyone.
                "The Bumper Boyz"
                   2435 East 54th
                Huntington Park, Ca 90255
                                          323.587.8976