RE: Trim kits from John Skinner Manufacturing?

To: "Dean_Mericas" <dmericas@limno.com>
Subject: RE: Trim kits from John Skinner Manufacturing?
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 20:17:43 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Dean,

Can you share the contact info with us.  I have been waiting
since Sept 99 for TRF to ship my leather seat covers and panel
kit.  Maybe I should think about John Skinner as an alternative.

What are the prices and shipping in $$$. Thanks

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4  CT16260L - Groton, MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site
http://www.net1plus.com/users/sanborn/Home.html