RE: Trim kits from John Skinner Manufacturing?

To: Brian Sanborn <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Subject: RE: Trim kits from John Skinner Manufacturing?
From: Dean_Mericas <dmericas@limno.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 08:06:55 -0500 charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Brian -

Skinner has a web site at www.john-skinner.co.uk

They quoted me 182.65 pounds for a complete panel kit, plus no more than 35
pounds shipping.  I'll leave it to the more financially connected to do the
exact math, but I think it works out to about $360.  They will delete items
from the kit that you don't need.  For example, the board behind the hood
stick cover in my car is in perfect condition, and deleting it saves about
$35.
Dean Mericas
1965 TR4 (CT 37089 L)
Ann Arbor, MI